Teddy Engel has been making software since 2003.
He specializes in software consulting and software development, more specifically:
- Games, in C++, C# (Unity)
- Mobile applications, for both iOS and Android operating systems
- Client-server solutions in C, C++, C#, Perl, PHP, Lua
- Desktop solutions, in C, C++, C#
His professional experience include:
- Innovation director for the investment bank innovation lab in a major swiss bank.
- Lead game developer for a world-leading mobile game studio (with Candies).
- C / C++ software engineer for a world-leading software publisher in financial risk management.
- Senior technical consultant for a tier 1 company in sustainability software.
He regularly shares his expertise answering community’s questions on Stack Overflow.
He has a Master in Information Technology from Epitech since 2008.
Feel free to get in touch with Teddy using the details listed on the contact form at the bottom.