Teddy Engel is a software engineer living in London.
He has worked in the software industry since 2004, developing a wide range of solutions:
- Games, in C# (Unity), Lua, PHP
- Mobile applications, for both iOS and Android operating systems
- Web applications in PHP and Perl CGI.
- Desktop solutions, in C, C++, C#
- Client-server solutions in C, C++, C#, Perl, PHP, Lua
He has also used a wide array of relational databases, SQLite, MySQL, PostgresSQL, MSSQL, Sybase and Oracle, and data representation languages, such as XML, HTML and XHTML.
He was employed as a C / C++ software engineer in a world-leading software publisher in financial risk management, and as a senior technical consultant for a world leader in sustainability software.
Feel free to get in touch with Teddy using the details listed on the contact form at the bottom, or hire him today through oDesk.
“I would like to help you bring your software idea to fruition” – Teddy